Barker Homes

Help to Buy.

Help to buy

Putting property ownership within reach of those who thought they couldn’t afford to buy.

Help to Buy is a Government equity loan worth up to 40% of the purchase price inside Greater London and 20% in the rest of the country.

Help to Buy enables buyers to purchase a new home with a deposit of just 5% and a combination of mortgage and equity loan for the remaining 95%.

Barker Homes, 14 High Street, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0PR
Tel: 01933 417 333 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Copyright © 2021 Barker Homes. All rights reserved